We believe employees are our most important resource, and that’s why we hire the best and brightest. It is with this belief that we strive to create an environment that is entrepreneurial, nurtures personal development and builds on unique talents. At Cox, you don’t just have a job, but the opportunity to grow and advance across many dynamic industries. To learn more, visit the Cox Media Group Gamut Job portal.
Featured Career Opportunity
The Account Manager’s role is crucial to ensuring the successful planning and booking of digital advertising campaigns from initial agency RFP to campaign execution. This position requires regular day-to-day communication with advertising agencies, publishers, account executives, analysts and campaign managers to ensure campaigns are strategically planned, executed and managed effectively in order to achieve our clients’ goals and objectives.
This is an integral position within a fast-paced business. It requires self-motivation, enthusiasm, flexibility, resilience, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. This role also requires an analytical and logical thinker with the conviction to meet problems head-on and solve them creatively, accurately and quickly.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain New York account list
- Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within account list
- Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling standard media, video, mobile, programmatic and custom advertising solutions
- Position Gamut to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers
- Build strategic agency and client side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
- Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
- Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
- Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Ability to manage sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- BS/BA degree required
- 3-5 years of experience at a digital agency and or digital sales experience
- Must have a strong understanding of the New York market with client and agency relationships (Media Planners, Media Supervisors)
- Must have a deep understanding of the online space and solution selling.
- Have sold at a partner with multiple product portfolio, additional experience working in display, mobile and video a plus
- Experience selling programmatic and understanding of programmatic landscape preferred
- Experience selling at the national and local level is a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Gamut offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training and development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and an Equal Opportunity employer.
Gamut is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, one of the largest privately held companies in the US. We connect advertisers with engaged internet users, and websites with quality brands. We are the industry’s leading provider of local news and niche passion content. We maximize revenue for brands, advertising agencies, and publishers like ABC, Tribune, Gannett, as well as other large media companies.
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage .
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.