Certified Nursing Assistant
The sample certified nursing assistant resume (CNA resume) given below focuses on key elements of applicant that the employer is seeking. Use this sample certified nursing assistant resume and create your own outstanding resume for the job of certified nursing assistant. This certified nursing assistant resume example gives you a format for writing resume. Present your qualifications, specialized skills, certifications and work experience with the help of this sample certified nursing assistant resume.
Sample Certified Nursing Assistant Resume
- Excellent clinical, customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and infection control standards.
- Knowledge of age specific developmental factors specific to adult and geriatric residents.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
Education and Certification: Certified Nursing Assistant Course, New York University (1995)
High School Diploma from Dawn school, New York, NY (1993)
Work History:Mount Loreto Nursing Home – Amsterdam, NY
Certified Nursing Assistant (1999 to 2002)
- Provided nursing and nursing related services to residents
- Maintained homelike environment for the residents
- Protected and promoted resident rights and assisted the person to maintain independence
- Provided routine care to the patients
- Reported to the senior doctors of the status of patient by spending maximum time in the room with the patient
- Maintained the ward neat and clean
- Obtained specimens, weights, and vital signs of patients
- Administered injections and given medicinal intakes.
Suny Downstate Medical Center – Brooklyn, NY
Certified Nursing Assistant (1996 to 1999)
- Provided nursing care in accordance with resident care policies and procedures
- Ensured the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained
- Assisted residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming in accordance with established care plan
- Given enemas to patient when needed
- Measured and recorded patient’s fluid intake and output
- Managed supply inventory and supply requisitions
- Provided medication reminders
- Provided patient transportation to doctor appointments
You can see another CNA resume on this CNA related website.