Credit cards and prepaid debit cards for “bad credit” feature approval standards geared toward helping consumers with an imperfect credit history obtain a line of credit. Many cards feature monthly reporting to the major consumer reporting agencies, which enables the cardholder to have their payment history added to his or her credit profile. See below for today’s top credit card and prepaid debit card offers for people with bad credit, along with links to each card’s secure online application.
Credit One Bank® Unsecured Visa® for Rebuilding Credit
- Credit One Bank automatically monitors every account for credit line increase opportunities each month. We’ll let you know as soon as you’re eligible for a higher credit line. A fee may apply.
- See if you Pre-Qualify without harming your credit score. Find the card that’s right for you in less than 60 seconds.
- Eligible purchases will automatically get you 1% cash back, terms apply.
- This is a fully functional, unsecured credit card not a debit, prepaid, or secured card. No need to load funds or tie up cash in deposits. There are no out-of-pocket costs to open your account.
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability
- Email and text alerts remind you when your bill is due, your payment posts, or your available credit is running low
Credit One Bank® Unsecured Platinum Visa®
- No security deposit required. Get a 100% unsecured card that can help grow and build credit.
- Focused on growing or rebuilding your credit? We report account activity to all three major credit bureaus each month to help keep your credit score up-to-date.
- Find out if you’re Pre-Qualified without harming your credit score. It’s fast, easy, and secure.
- Looking for more credit? Get credit line increase opportunities, a fee may apply
- Get 1% cash back on eligible purchases including gas, groceries, and services such as mobile phone, internet, cable and satellite TV. Terms apply.
- Your account is safeguarded against unauthorized charges with Zero Fraud Liability at no additional charge
- Stay in-the-know about your account with custom email and text alerts that remind you of your payment due date, notify you when a payment posts, or warn you if your available credit runs low
- Show off your style with a premium card design, a fee may apply.
The First Access VISA® Credit Card
- Get the security and convenience of a full-feature, unsecured VISA Credit Card accepted at millions of merchant and ATM locations nationwide and online
- Reporting monthly to all three major credit reporting agencies
- Perfect credit not required for approval; we may approve you when others won t
- You may be eligible for a Credit Line Increase after six months
- If approved, pay a Processing Fee and you can access the $300 credit limit (subject to available credit)
- Receive your card more quickly with optional Expedited Processing (additional fee applies)
- Get a result in as little as 60 seconds upon completion of the online application
- Online Customer Center available 24 x 7
- Issued by Mid America Bank Trust Company, Member: FDIC